The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9584
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!836
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness527
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night218
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Legend of the Zodiac Signs
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until September 24
- Goodbye Summer! Future Volcanic Eruptions to Change ...
- What to Expect Today - November 11
- Hypnagogia - How to Bring About a Prolific Dream
- The Truth About the End of the World is Encoded in t...
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - July 6
- At Devil`s Bath you Can Smell Hell Itself
- What to Expect in June According to the Horoscope