The Space Administration has already launched the microorganisms from the International Space Station. Scientists posit that at 0 gravity, the microbes will develop an increased resistance to antibiotics which could cause severe problems for astronauts.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1042
- A Presence!9021
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- Fall Horoscope for All Zodiac Signs
- Sagittarius Woman and Aquarius Man Love Compatibilit...
- How to Fall Asleep Easily
- Ancient Beliefs Which Science has Proven to be True
- The Profession We Choose Teaches Us a Karmic Lesson
- The Marree Man - the Phenomenon That Still Remains a...
- Mercury Becomes Retrograde for the 2nd Time This Yea...
- Ancient Myths Based on Real Events
- Love Life According to your Birthday