The island of Sardinia is the only surviving part of mythical Atlantis which sunk beneath the waves thousands of years ago according to legends, claims the hypothesis of writer and journalist Sergio Frau.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11774
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!978
- A Presence!8541
- I Think I'm Dying!977
- Something in the Darkness663
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Destiny of the Leo Ascendant
- Today is Groundhog Day in the US
- Year of the Wood Goat for Aquarius
- Facts and Myths about the Full Moon you May Not Know
- Strange Facts about Machu Picchu you May Not Know
- The Universe is Showing you the Right Way - Listen t...
- Read your Weekly Horoscope Until February 18
- Space Sensation! Cassini Dives Between Saturn's Ring...
- Gemini 2013 - Yearly Horoscope