In Robertson's book, the Titan sinks after it collides with an iceberg, which is exactly what would happen to the Titanic, 14 years after this prediction. An even more bizarre prediction was by author Jules Vern.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8784
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6171
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Numerology Prognosis for the Week of January 16-22
- Magical Objects That Every Household Should Have
- Read your Weekly Horoscope Until July 16 Right Here
- Eight-Hundred-Year-Old Casino Found Hidden in Cave
- Why are Four-Leaf Clovers Considered Lucky?
- Weekly Horoscope Until November 2nd
- Perseids - the Legendary Meteor Shower
- Little Girl Comes Back to Life at her Own Funeral
- These Dreams Suggest That you Should End your Love R...