A dreamcatcher is a talisman that comes from Native American mythology. The Native Americans believed that dreams reflected a person's confidence, maturity, goodness and loyalty.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4964
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!412
- A Presence!3361
- I Think I'm Dying!427
- Something in the Darkness228
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag114
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night180
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Will the End of the World Happen Suddenly?
- Spaceships to Take Human DNA to Other Planets?
- Want to Predict the Future? Your Brain Can!
- Excess Sleep is Dangerous as Well
- Mysterious Island has Been Hiding Closed Community f...
- Leo Woman and Virgo Man Love Compatibility
- People are Most Honest in the Morning, Lie the Most ...
- What it Means if you Dream of a Breakup
- Ship-Eating Bacteria to Make the Titanic Disappear i...