The interior of the chapel is comprised of the bones of 40 000 people. That's right - the whole interior, from the chandeliers to the coat-of-arms and the altar are all built from real human bones.
- Male Sex Organs Grow in 12-Year-Old Girl in the Dominican Republic
- Would You Ever Dare Enter the Blood-Curdling Sedlec Ossuary?
- Where the Various Zodiac Signs Must Travel
- Four of the Creepiest Places on the Planet
- A 4500-Year-Old Ship Found in an Egyptian Necropolis
- Kazakhstani Vanga Predicts Death and Destruction in 2018
- Tomb of Egyptian Queen Portends the End of the World
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10044
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!863
- A Presence!7121
- I Think I'm Dying!840
- Something in the Darkness550
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag145
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night224
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress178
- Zodiac Signs That Need to Stay Far Away from Each Ot...
- Our Suitable Partner Based on Our Ascendant
- Classical Literature Helps us Read Thoughts
- Life After Death Lasts Exactly 3 Minutes
- The Most Effective Techniques for Manipulation
- The Dark Side of the Sign of Taurus
- The Haka Dance Which the Ancient Maori Used to Frigh...
- Check your Numerological Horoscope Until May 13
- How to Increase your Daily Dose of Laughter