In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Strange Customs in Different Countries
- The Year of the Yellow Earth Dog is Here! Eastern Traditions and Customs
- Ubasute - the Japanese Custom of Leaving One`s Mother to Die of Starvation
- Man with a Knife in his Back Walks Around a McDonald's
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- Vampires - dead sinners
- Everything you Don't Know about Asian Superstitions
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!887
- A Presence!7491
- I Think I'm Dying!872
- Something in the Darkness582
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Yearly Horoscope 2016 - Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisc...
- Yearly Horoscope 2015 - Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Ca...
- Will the End of the World Happen Suddenly?
- Lucky Numbers of the Zodiac Signs Based on the Chine...
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 27
- Mice - a Scientist's Best Friend
- Capricorn Woman and Cancer Man Love Compatibility
- The Misconceptions about Satan, Created by Pop Cultu...
- The Hidden Magical Secrets of the Human Shadow