In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Strange Customs in Different Countries
- The Year of the Yellow Earth Dog is Here! Eastern Traditions and Customs
- Ubasute - the Japanese Custom of Leaving One`s Mother to Die of Starvation
- Man with a Knife in his Back Walks Around a McDonald's
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- Everything you Don't Know about Asian Superstitions
- Vampires - dead sinners
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8104
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!717
- A Presence!5711
- I Think I'm Dying!698
- Something in the Darkness438
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag133
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night199
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress160
- Confirmed: Fourth Spiral Arm of the Milky Way
- Japanese Astronaut Makes Sensational Discovery
- Your Most Accurate Daily Horoscope for March 30
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 18
- What is Our Dark Side?
- What Does the Horoscope Portend for March?
- The 4 Gates to Hell and Where to Find them
- The Alternative Equivalents of Santa Claus you Proba...
- Ways We Can Help the Planet