In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Strange Customs in Different Countries
- The Year of the Yellow Earth Dog is Here! Eastern Traditions and Customs
- Ubasute - the Japanese Custom of Leaving One`s Mother to Die of Starvation
- The Tuareg Clans: a Complete Matriarchy and Men in Burkas
- Tombs of the last days of the Aztecs
- What is a Pagan?
- The Merina People's Little-Known Festival of the Dead
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5364
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!453
- A Presence!3531
- I Think I'm Dying!454
- Something in the Darkness245
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress138
- Meaning and Properties of Alexandrite
- Dangers of Chemtrails
- Magical Objects That Every Household Should Have
- Monthly Numerology Prognosis for November
- Mayan calendar does not predict the end of the world
- The Tuareg Clans: a Complete Matriarchy and Men in B...
- A Humanoid Robot is Man's New Best Friend
- Mars Enters Aquarius! The Period of Turbulent Revolu...
- The Zodiac Signs with a Karmic Connection Between Th...