In central Madagascar live the Merina people, who worship the dead in an unusual, and for most people - a barbaric and horrific, way. The ceremony is called Famadihana - the bones of the deceased are dug up and venerated.
- Strange Customs in Different Countries
- The Year of the Yellow Earth Dog is Here! Eastern Traditions and Customs
- Ubasute - the Japanese Custom of Leaving One`s Mother to Die of Starvation
- Man with a Knife in his Back Walks Around a McDonald's
- Vampires - dead sinners
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- Everything you Don't Know about Asian Superstitions
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!820
- A Presence!6631
- I Think I'm Dying!792
- Something in the Darkness513
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag141
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night211
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress166
- Full Moon and Summer Solstice Coincide for the First...
- What it Means if you Dream of a Breakup
- What Our Favorite Colors Reveal
- Capricorn Woman and Cancer Man Love Compatibility
- The Greatest Unsolved Airplane Mysteries
- The 7-Year-Old Indian Girl with 202 Teeth
- Why Does Time Fly Faster as We Age?
- Meet the Girl That`s Being Called the World`s Next E...
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Pisces