Observations by German climatologists from the University of Giessen have led them to reach the conclusion that summer 2014 will be the hottest summer worldwide in the history of synoptic observations.
- Aquamarine - Meaning and Properties
- Meaning and Properties of Zircon
- What Our Favorite Animal Reveals about Our Character
- Chimpanzees Communicate with 19 Gestures
- The Strangest Tombs Ever Discovered
- Character Based on Eye Shape
- Here`s What Will Bring you Luck in the Year of the F...
- Who was Lilith and Why was She Left out of the Bible...
- Have you Dreamed This Man?