In a new study, cosmologists from the University College London and Imperial College London looked at the cosmic microwave background to test one of the main hypotheses in the standard model of cosmology - the Copernican principle.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8774
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Interpret your Dreams to Find out What Ails you
- This Mythical City was Once Inhabited by the Most As...
- The Horrible Truths Behind Our Favorite Children's F...
- Why do We Even Have Eyebrows?
- You'll be Left Bewildered! Learn About the Tallest P...
- Why Women are More Depressed and Sad During a Full M...
- Can Animals predict?
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 20
- Facts and Myths about Vampires