In a new study, cosmologists from the University College London and Imperial College London looked at the cosmic microwave background to test one of the main hypotheses in the standard model of cosmology - the Copernican principle.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10474
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!885
- A Presence!7471
- I Think I'm Dying!870
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Your Horoscope for the Week Until June 25
- Importance of Netsuke Figures
- Will we all die in 2012?
- Sagittarius Woman and Cancer Man Love Compatibility
- The Rosenhan Experiment or Blurring the Lines Betwee...
- The Most Controversial Executions in the US
- Is our Universe in Fact a Complex Hologram?
- The Fate of Scorpio
- Pick a Tree and Find out What Type of Love Partner t...