ʻOumuamua was first spotted by a highly advanced telescope in Hawaii in October of 2017, report news agencies. Astronomers found that the object has quite a remarkable elongated shape, similar to a cigar.
- What are the Beliefs Related to Comets?
- The Most Famous Comets Throughout History
- What are the Superstitions about Comets and Asteroids?
- What Superstitions Relate to the Appearance of Comets?
- Beliefs and Real Stories About Comets and Asteroids6
- Nigerian Pastor comes back from Hell
- Quality Sleep Comes Easy with These Tips!
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11214
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!934
- A Presence!8081
- I Think I'm Dying!933
- Something in the Darkness626
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Ancient Beliefs Which Science has Proven to be True
- Famous People who Say They Have Seen UFOs
- Full Moon and Summer Solstice Coincide for the First...
- Sagittarius Woman and Scorpio Man Love Compatibility
- Love Divination at Home
- Talismans of the Fire Signs
- Registered Water Clouds are Evidence of Extraterrest...
- Comet Lovejoy Maximally Close to Earth on January 7t...
- The Mummies and Catacombs of Palermo