Although they were pagans, each year the Ancient Romans would mark the week before Christmas with special celebrations. These festivities were called Saturnalia and were dedicated to the god Saturn.
- True Stories Proving that Miracles do Happen on Christmas
- The Sinister Krampus Punishes Misbehaving Children Before Christmas
- The Romans Celebrated Saturnalia the Week Before Christmas
- Beliefs Related to the Christian Cross
- Trees That Protect Against Misfortune and Evil
- The Jewish Hanukkah Begins
- Bizarre Couple from the US Still Lives in the 19th Century
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!975
- A Presence!8511
- I Think I'm Dying!976
- Something in the Darkness661
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Lesser Known Facts about Albinism
- Method for Erasing Painful Memories Discovered
- The Late Stephen Hawking`s Astonishing Predictions f...
- Ophiuchus, the snake-carrier
- Legend of Bloody Mary
- Night Owls are Potential Convicts
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 25
- Astonishing: The Three Zodiac Signs with Supernatura...
- The True Japanese Horoscope!