Traditional Chinese medicine heals people based on their character and holds that the energy the person is suppressing or missing is what's causing their illness.
- The Types of People According to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Lost Chinese pyramids
- 2012 Chinese horoscope for all zodiac signs
- Attract your Partner with Chinese Love Magic
- Year of the Dragon: Chinese Horoscope for 2012
- Old Chinese Woman Gives Birth to Stone Baby
- The Chinese are Building a Second Titanic for $165 Million
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11144
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!924
- A Presence!8021
- I Think I'm Dying!928
- Something in the Darkness622
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Immortality Will be Possible by Uploading our Brains...
- Weekly Horoscope Prognosis Until October 15
- Yearly Horoscope 2014 - Libra, Scorpio and Sagittari...
- Trees That Protect Against Misfortune and Evil
- Bizarre Couple from the US Still Lives in the 19th C...
- See What the Stars Have in Store for you for July 25
- Death is Simply an Illusion of our Consciousness
- The Legend of the Kingdom of Hades
- Enormous Dinosaur Fossils Shock Egypt