A team of Canadian scientists has figured out why people don't have any memories of their earliest childhood. The reason is that during this period, the brain develops incredibly quickly, thus erasing all memories.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar2081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3014
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2430
- A Presence!2251
- I Think I'm Dying!2960
- Something in the Darkness1830
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag960
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1660
- Scientists Discover the Real Reason Why Humans Sleep
- Everyday Beliefs That Portend Something Good
- The Armstrong Limit
- Numerology Prognosis Until December 18
- It Can't Be: Find out What Some of the Objects Aroun...
- These 5 Zodiac Signs are Going to Have the Best Year...
- How Do I Get Rid of Nightmares?
- Dinosaurs Once Roamed the Antarctic
- Weekly Horoscope Until November 22nd