The Russian Woodpecker was a series of electromagnetic transmissions that began on July 4th, 1976. Through it, the Russians were able to affect weather, people's minds and communications throughout the world.
- Life on Earth Arose Shortly After the Earth Formed
- Criminal tendencies are probably congenital
- Calculate Your Fate for the New Year
- Scientists Spot 3-Mile Pyramid on Ceres
- Five ways to believe in yourself
- Capricorn Woman and Sagittarius Man Love Compatibili...
- What does it mean if you lose an earring
- Noteworthy Celestial Events to Come in 2016
- Grandmas are Responsible for Human Evolution