Individuals who go to bed late and love to sleep until noon tend to exhibit antisocial traits like narcissism and psychopathy more often, shows a recent study by researchers from the University of Sydney.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1301
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2324
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1950
- A Presence!1911
- I Think I'm Dying!2390
- Something in the Darkness1750
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag890
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- What Our Favorite Colors Reveal
- Panic in Iceland! The Hekla Volcano is about to Blow
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 6
- British dogs learn to detect diabetes
- A Humanoid Robot is Man's New Best Friend
- See What the Stars Portend for the Week of April 3 -...
- Ghost Having Fun at a Children's Playground Caught o...
- Don't Sleep Over Intersecting Hartmann Lines
- Ice Age Threatens Earth in 15 Years