The unsurpassed master of the brush, Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio died in 1610 in Tuscany, 4 years after killing a man in a street brawl in Rome. Since then, the circumstances surrounding his death have been shrouded in mystery.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10484
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!886
- A Presence!7481
- I Think I'm Dying!871
- Something in the Darkness581
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Astronomical Events Until the End of the Year Wo...
- The Lines on your Forehead can Reveal Everything Abo...
- New Moon in Leo - Which Wishes Will Come True
- Powerful Solar Storms are Exceptionally Dangerous
- Palmistry - Meaning of the Line of Marriage
- Mars Enters Aquarius! The Period of Turbulent Revolu...
- The Mystical Properties of Fluorite
- The Rise and Fall of Caligula
- Grandmas are Responsible for Human Evolution