The interior of the chapel is comprised of the bones of 40 000 people. That's right - the whole interior, from the chandeliers to the coat-of-arms and the altar are all built from real human bones.
- Giant bones discovered in a cave in Bavaria2
- Paleontologists Discover the Bones of Last Dinosaur Living in Africa
- The Thrilling Life of Sidney Reilly - the Real James Bond
- Ossuary of Kaiaphas
- Gigantic Lizards Threatened Cro-Magnons in Australia
- New Find Questions the Theory of Evolution
- Twenty-Foot Seagulls Once Ruled the Skies of Antarctica
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10474
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!885
- A Presence!7461
- I Think I'm Dying!870
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Our Fate is Written on Our Faces
- Find out What the Stars have in Store for you on Apr...
- The 4 Most Creative Zodiac Signs
- Science Proves That we can See and Hear our own Deat...
- Which are the Fixed Signs and What is Their Fate?
- Mercury Will Disappear After it Collides with Venus ...
- Find out What the Stars Portend for May 26
- The Milky Way Stole Some of its Stars from Another G...
- The Countdown to the Mars Expedition Begins