The interior of the chapel is comprised of the bones of 40 000 people. That's right - the whole interior, from the chandeliers to the coat-of-arms and the altar are all built from real human bones.
- Giant bones discovered in a cave in Bavaria2
- Paleontologists Discover the Bones of Last Dinosaur Living in Africa
- The Thrilling Life of Sidney Reilly - the Real James Bond
- Ossuary of Kaiaphas
- Gigantic Lizards Threatened Cro-Magnons in Australia
- New Find Questions the Theory of Evolution
- Twenty-Foot Seagulls Once Ruled the Skies of Antarctica
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9744
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!846
- A Presence!6921
- I Think I'm Dying!821
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Pick an Eye and See What it Reveals About you
- Strange Facts about the Month of January
- Dreams of Being Pregnant
- Lunar Phase Advice for the Everyday
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 3
- Today the Moon is Waning Gibbous and Brings Unexpect...
- The Legendary Boiling River of Mayantuyacu in the Am...
- The Most Terrifying Torture Techniques During the Mi...
- New Mayan Cities Discovered in Mexico