Everest is also known as the world's largest open air graveyard, due to the dozens of climbers' bodies that lay unburied on its slopes. In their attempt to conquer the highest peak on the planet, they have met an unfortunate end.
- Everest is World's Largest Open Air Graveyard with Unburied Bodies
- Do our bodies renew every 7 years?1
- Your Body's Supernatural Abilities
- The Strange Things our Bodies do During Sleep
- Astonishing! Melting Glacier Reveals the Bodies of Couple That Vanished 75 Years Ago
- Preserved mummy of the Sicilian sleeping beauty2
- How Long Does it Take for a Human Body to Decompose?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Mercury Becomes Retrograde for the 2nd Time This Yea...
- Even Merciless Pirates were Spooked by Certain Super...
- Computers to Disappear by 2020
- What Does a Car, Bus and Train Symbolize in a Dream?
- A New Record for the Most Expensive Painting Ever So...
- Science Explained Why Doubles Don't Exist
- Rituals That Help In Finding Love
- Could This be Atlantis? The Ancient City of Arkaim H...
- The Geniuses who Owe Their Inspiration to Drugs