Skin metabolism speeds up while we sleep, thereby restoring the skin after removing dead cells throughout the day. The body begins to produce more proteins during sleep, which are needed for growth and damage repair.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1761
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2834
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2230
- A Presence!2121
- I Think I'm Dying!2720
- Something in the Darkness1800
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag930
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1630
- Angelic Phrases with Which to Change your Life!
- Scientists: Stars Can Also Be Home to Alien Life
- Satellites to Test Einstein's Theory
- What the Stars Have in Store for all Zodiac Signs To...
- The Dark Side of the Moon
- A New Theory About the Extinction of the Dinosaurs
- Find out More About your Character with the Pyramid ...
- Experiment Has Made Fish Walk on Land
- Mystics: If you Hate Cats, your Karma is Tarnished