One of the ideas scientists have come up with is for humanity to build a gigantic solar sail, 20 Earths in diameter. This will in theory allow for sunlight to move the planet farther from the Sun, without it leaving the habitable zone.
- A European Satellite Fell Apart in Earth's Atmosphere
- The Moon Steals a Little of Earth's Atmosphere Every Day
- What is Acid Rain?
- Scientists Find the Most Important Planet Outside our Solar System
- What Does it Mean if you See a Shooting Star?
- Apocalypse postponed for 2036
- Testing of the First Flying Saucer Has Begun
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5734
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!489
- A Presence!3811
- I Think I'm Dying!489
- Something in the Darkness271
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag118
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress141
- A Computer Passes the Turing Test
- Proven: Reading Books Alters the Brain
- Dreams of Cliffs and Floods
- Geminids Meteor Shower Peaks on December 14
- Thomas Edison Wanted to Contact Ghosts
- New Year's Rituals and Superstitions: Paint the Fron...
- Death is Simply an Illusion of our Consciousness
- A Large River Flowed Through the Sahara in Antiquity
- Fossilized Pterosaur Eggs Discovered