One of the ideas scientists have come up with is for humanity to build a gigantic solar sail, 20 Earths in diameter. This will in theory allow for sunlight to move the planet farther from the Sun, without it leaving the habitable zone.
- A European Satellite Fell Apart in Earth's Atmosphere
- The Moon Steals a Little of Earth's Atmosphere Every Day
- What is Acid Rain?
- Scientists Find the Most Important Planet Outside our Solar System
- What Does it Mean if you See a Shooting Star?
- Apocalypse postponed for 2036
- Testing of the First Flying Saucer Has Begun
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7144
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!631
- A Presence!4741
- I Think I'm Dying!596
- Something in the Darkness363
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag126
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- Scientists: Stars Can Also Be Home to Alien Life
- Saturn is Retrograde - How This Will Affect us
- The Fate of Pisces
- Ancient Drawings of Mysterious Creatures Found in th...
- Numerology and your career
- Twenty-Foot Seagulls Once Ruled the Skies of Antarct...
- New Moon in Cancer - Which Wishes Will Come True Tod...
- See What the Stars Portend in Love for February 14
- Easy Techniques for Cleansing the Aura