While most of us are still sleepy after 7-8 hours of sleep, little Ever needs just about 1 hour of sleep per day, while some nights not even sleeping at all and still being full of energy.
- The Third Person Syndrome
- The Walking Corpse Syndrome Makes People Kill Themselves
- Shocking! Angela Merkel is Hitler's Daughter?
- Meet the Three-Year-Old Girl who Never Sleeps
- The Shocking Top 13 Strangest Psychological Disorders!
- Women suffer more often from insomnia - reasons1
- Mysterious Epidemic Torments a Kazakh Village
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11514
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!949
- A Presence!8301
- I Think I'm Dying!957
- Something in the Darkness649
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag147
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress172
- The 3 Types of Gemini you Can Encounter
- Expect This if you See Silver in your Dream
- The First Digital Map of Mars is Now Reality
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 20
- People from the Middle Ages Suffered Retardation Due...
- How Gemstones Affect our Dreams
- If you Wake Up Frequently During the Night, Try This...
- Hindu dream meaning interpretations
- Say Goodbye to Insomnia! Your Zodiac Sign will Show ...