While most of us are still sleepy after 7-8 hours of sleep, little Ever needs just about 1 hour of sleep per day, while some nights not even sleeping at all and still being full of energy.
- The Third Person Syndrome
- The Walking Corpse Syndrome Makes People Kill Themselves
- Shocking! Angela Merkel is Hitler's Daughter?
- Meet the Three-Year-Old Girl who Never Sleeps
- The Shocking Top 13 Strangest Psychological Disorders!
- Women suffer more often from insomnia - reasons1
- Mysterious Epidemic Torments a Kazakh Village
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10174
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7221
- I Think I'm Dying!842
- Something in the Darkness562
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Three Zodiac Signs you Won't Easily Forget
- The meaning of moles in mytology
- Magical Objects That Every Household Should Have
- The US Tests First Laser Weapon
- The Most Famous Guidebooks about Death
- Humans are the Descendants of the Annunaki who Inhab...
- What is Our Dark Side?
- Comet Lovejoy Maximally Close to Earth on January 7t...
- What the Zodiac Signs Should Prepare for in October