The Shigir Idol - an astoundingly impressive statue, found 125 years ago under several tons of peat bog in Russia, has turned out to be the oldest wooden sculpture in the world, writes the Daily Mail.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7074
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!629
- A Presence!4691
- I Think I'm Dying!592
- Something in the Darkness358
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag126
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress149
- The Romantic Zodiac Signs
- World-Famous Ideas That Came from Dreams
- The Largest Underground City has Been Found in Cappa...
- The Dark Side of the Sign of Sagittarius
- The Strangest Wedding Traditions Around the World
- Weekly Horoscope Until November 22nd
- How to Tell if a Black Magic Spell was Cast on you
- 5 Curious Facts about the Human Body
- Scientists Confirm the Mozart Effect! His Music Make...