The Shigir Idol - an astoundingly impressive statue, found 125 years ago under several tons of peat bog in Russia, has turned out to be the oldest wooden sculpture in the world, writes the Daily Mail.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8774
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- The Rosenhan Experiment or Blurring the Lines Betwee...
- Check Your Horoscope for Today - March 7
- Extraterrestrial Mummy Found in Germany
- The Moon Steals a Little of Earth's Atmosphere Every...
- What Does a Wedding in a Dream Mean?
- Evil will Soon be Curable!
- Everyday Beliefs That Portend Something Good
- Mercury Enters Capricorn! What to Expect
- Ancient Egyptians and kissing death