In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8174
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!725
- A Presence!5751
- I Think I'm Dying!703
- Something in the Darkness441
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag133
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night200
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress160
- Sensational! NASA Finds Life Forms on Mars
- What the Stars Portend Today - February 17
- Building a Fence Against Space Junk
- Beliefs Related to the Christian Cross
- Why you Should Never Sleep Across from a Mirror
- The Mad Russian Scientist who Tried to Create a Huma...
- Historical Figures Who Were Mentally Ill
- Curiosity Augments Our Memory
- Buried Heart of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent Foun...