In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7024
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!620
- A Presence!4671
- I Think I'm Dying!588
- Something in the Darkness353
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag126
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night188
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress148
- The Truth About Neanderthals and Their Large Noses
- Behold the Earliest Known Ancestral Organism of Life...
- Ways to Welcome the Energies of Yin and Yang Into Yo...
- Numerological Prognosis for the Week of January 29 -...
- The Most Bizarre Rock Formations in the World
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - June 30
- Your Numerology Horscope for the Month of April
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 19
- Goodbye Summer! Future Volcanic Eruptions to Change ...