In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9374
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!815
- A Presence!6611
- I Think I'm Dying!790
- Something in the Darkness507
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag141
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night211
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress166
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Aries
- Paleontologists Discover New Species of Dinosaur Tha...
- When the First Mall was Built and Other Little-Known...
- Nightmares That Everyone Has
- Shocking! Angela Merkel is Hitler's Daughter?
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Pisces
- The Death Houses in Indonesia
- Find out Your Love Horoscope for Today - May 11
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Sagittarius