In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10904
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!904
- A Presence!7851
- I Think I'm Dying!912
- Something in the Darkness606
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag146
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Astounding! NASA Shows Images of Merging Galaxies
- Weekly Horoscope in the Days Up to May 17th
- What the Stars Portend for you in the Week Until Nov...
- Who are the Greatest Geniuses Around Today?
- Rituals for Love and Luck on New Year's Eve
- Popular Phrases Given to us by Antiquity
- Love in the Year of the Wood Goat for Leo
- Green Color Symbolism and Meaning
- Prehistoric Bloodsucker Shocked Scientists