Archaeologists believe they've found the lost Ancient Greek city of Kane at the bottom of the Aegean Sea. In the past, Kane was of strategic importance in the Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta.
- Vanished Ancient Greek Island Rediscovered in the Aegean Sea
- Alexander the Great and ancient Egypt
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Could This be Atlantis? The Ancient City of Arkaim Hides a Great Secret
- Mysterious Ancient Cities
- Ancient Egyptian Myths1
- The ancient Antikythera mechanism
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!834
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness526
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night217
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- A River in India Dries Up! Signs of Ancient Civiliza...
- The Strangest Tombs Ever Discovered
- Find out Your Future Path with This Quick Divination...
- What Recurring Dreams Mean
- Curses Can be Lifted Using Water
- Libra Horoscope in the Year of the Fire Monkey
- Australian Woman Runs into the Yowie Monster
- The Stars` Advice for you Today - October 13
- Warning! Here`s the Kind of Person you Should Never ...