In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8664
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!762
- A Presence!6081
- I Think I'm Dying!742
- Something in the Darkness468
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- New Moon in Scorpio - Time to Make our Wishes Realit...
- Japanese Test Reveals Our Attitude Toward Love
- What to Wear for Luck in the Year of the Fire Monkey
- Think You`re Cursed? Find out Right at Home
- What to Expect Until May 10 According to the Horosco...
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 24
- Your Personality Type According to Jung`s Theory
- Anaconda to Swallow Man Live on Air
- Historical Figures Who Were Mentally Ill