In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9834
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Notes Containing Newton's Unpublished Theory Found b...
- What Actually Happens to our Body while we Sleep?
- The Animals That Possess Real Superpowers
- New Condition Found Where Memories Can't be Visualiz...
- Experts Reconstruct Face of Greek Girl from the Meso...
- Uber and NASA to Develop Flying Taxis
- The Stubbornness of These Zodiac Signs Will Drive yo...
- Crystals with Which to Attract Love
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until June 17