In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10214
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!871
- A Presence!7271
- I Think I'm Dying!847
- Something in the Darkness566
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Dinosaurs Once Roamed the Antarctic
- Why Things Just Aren't Working Out in My Life
- Mass Extinction of Species Begins
- Calculate Your Fate for the New Year
- What Were the UFO Cases Documented in January?
- Who Was I in a Past Life?
- NASA: We've Found Liquid Water on Mars, Life on the ...
- Dreams of Relatives and Friends
- A Magical New Moon in Pisces - Wishes Come True Toda...