In Sparta, luxury was unheard of. Food for Spartans was a means of survival, not an item of individual choice. The entire population ate in mess halls, which in Ancient Greek were called sistii or lunch clubs .
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5364
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!453
- A Presence!3531
- I Think I'm Dying!454
- Something in the Darkness245
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress138
- Aries 2013 - Yearly Horoscope
- Horrendous Medical Experiments Done During the Last ...
- What Would Happen to us if the Earth Were to Stop Sp...
- Three of the Weirdest Spy Operations in History
- Folk Beliefs about Salt and Sugar
- Mercury Will Disappear After it Collides with Venus ...
- Your Horoscope for Today - May 12
- The Unique Historical Figure Niccolò Machiavelli
- How to Cast a Love Spell