In the 40s of the 20th century in the desert around Shahdad, Kerman Province in Iran, archaeologists came upon a mysterious village. The settlement, which bears the name Makhunik, was once home to an ancient civilization of dwarves.
- The Ancient City of the Dwarves Makhunik Bewilders Archaeologists
- The ancient city of Vilkabamba in Peru
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- The City That`s Disappearing into the Sands with its Ancient Manuscripts
- A large ancient city has been discovered in the Amazon2
- Dazzling Treasures of the Ancient City of Nimrud
- Could This be Atlantis? The Ancient City of Arkaim Hides a Great Secret
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler12404
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!1042
- A Presence!9021
- I Think I'm Dying!1021
- Something in the Darkness693
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag150
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night227
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress176
- What Type of Partner Does Each Zodiac Sign Seek?
- The New Virtual Generation is Knocking at the Door
- Numerology Horoscope Until November 20th
- Interesting Facts about Healthy Sleep and How to Eas...
- Was There a Conspiracy Against Tesla and Free Electr...
- The symbolism and significance of the color blue
- What Does the Red Rose Symbolize?
- Broken dishes bring bad luck
- Unexpected Features of Sagittarius