In the 40s of the 20th century in the desert around Shahdad, Kerman Province in Iran, archaeologists came upon a mysterious village. The settlement, which bears the name Makhunik, was once home to an ancient civilization of dwarves.
- The Ancient City of the Dwarves Makhunik Bewilders Archaeologists
- The ancient city of Vilkabamba in Peru
- The ancient city of Vilcabamba in Peru
- The City That`s Disappearing into the Sands with its Ancient Manuscripts
- Dazzling Treasures of the Ancient City of Nimrud
- A large ancient city has been discovered in the Amazon2
- Could This be Atlantis? The Ancient City of Arkaim Hides a Great Secret
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!834
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness526
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night217
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Bizarre! The Oldest Things in the World
- Numerology Prognosis Until March 27
- Virgo Woman and Libra Man Love Compatibility
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Libra
- An 800-Year-Old Cell Phone Proves the Existence of E...
- When We Will Find Happiness - Depends on the Zodiac ...
- Life Through the Eyes of Albert Einstein
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Capricorn
- Ancient Text Reveals the Location of King Solomon's ...