The ancient city of Chinguetti is surrounded by the sands of the Sahara and even though it was founded nearly 12 centuries ago, it has managed to maintain its specific appearance and is currently inhabited by a population of several thousand.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3501
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4274
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!359
- A Presence!3001
- I Think I'm Dying!386
- Something in the Darkness205
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag109
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Has the CIA Been Time Traveling for Years?
- It's Earth Overshoot Day, We are Now Living off our ...
- The Myth of the Oracle at Delphi
- Moon and its importance in our dreams
- Cancer Woman and Leo Man Love Compatibility
- The Past 2015 was the Worst Year Climate-Wise
- Superstitions, If Your Eye Trembles
- Depression Debilitates us During a Full Moon
- Stopping time