The oldest sunglasses ever were discovered on Baffin Island, Canada. Scientists theorize they were worn by the Arctic Inuit, who eventually brought them to Canada. The sunglasses were made of walrus hide and bone and are at least 1200-1600 years old.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10464
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!884
- A Presence!7461
- I Think I'm Dying!868
- Something in the Darkness579
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag144
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- What it Means if you're Seeing Hearts Everywhere
- What Were the UFO Cases Documented in January?
- Even Merciless Pirates were Spooked by Certain Super...
- The Most Evil Women in History
- How the Planets Will Affect us Until the End of June
- Humanity Will Transform into a New Species by 2050
- The Craziest Guinness World Records
- Mercury in Libra! Bits of Advice for this Period
- The Most Ambitious Robberies in History