The oldest sunglasses ever were discovered on Baffin Island, Canada. Scientists theorize they were worn by the Arctic Inuit, who eventually brought them to Canada. The sunglasses were made of walrus hide and bone and are at least 1200-1600 years old.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9824
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!823
- Something in the Darkness537
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night220
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress170
- Warning! A Grey Alien Civilization is Conducting Exp...
- Gemini Horoscope in the Year of the Fire Monkey
- What to Expect from Today`s June 8 Horoscope
- Your Horoscope Until April 1! Find out What to Expec...
- Your Daily Horoscope for March 9
- Your Weekly Horoscope Until September 23
- Tell your Future Right Now with Several Beads
- Numerology: Personal Number 4
- Orionid Meteor Shower to Make All Wishes Come True o...