For decades on end, a group of women defending the southern part of the Sahara have been sowing fear in their enemies. They were called the Mothers of the people , while history remembers them as the Dahomey Amazons.
- Amazons, myth or truth?
- The Most Fearsome Women in History - the Dahomey Amazons
- A large ancient city has been discovered in the Amazon2
- The Amazing Philippe Petit, Who Walked in the Sky
- The Legendary Boiling River of Mayantuyacu in the Amazon Boils People Alive
- Astounding! The Members of this Tribe Communicate Using Drum Rhythms
- The Aztecs at the main deity was that of dreams
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!847
- A Presence!6941
- I Think I'm Dying!822
- Something in the Darkness538
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Folk Beliefs: Predicting the Weather By Looking at t...
- We Believe Ever More in Ghosts and the Supernatural
- Mysterious Base Photographed on the Moon
- Feng Shui for strengthening the relationship
- Dreams on the Night of Sunday Going into Monday
- Everyday Beliefs That Portend Something Good
- Tibetan Horoscope Reveals Our Character and Past Lif...
- Your Business Horoscope for March 18
- Meaning of Butterflies in Dreams