A new blood test, developed by a group of British scientists, will be able to determine the date of death of any living person. The test will also be able to reveal the risk of dementia, as well as the biological age of the patient.
- Aging Starts at 27 Years of Age
- The Date of your Death is Encoded in your Blood
- Immortality only after 20 years?
- Dream your teeth fall out or are cracked? What does this mean?1
- The First Robotized Farm Begins Operation in 2017
- Studies Have Found Why Elderly People Sleep Less
- Still not really clear why we sleep1
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler7574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!665
- A Presence!5181
- I Think I'm Dying!648
- Something in the Darkness396
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag130
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night195
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress158
- A Mysterious Duchess was Francisco Goya's Great Muse
- See What the Stars Have in Store for you Today - Apr...
- Four of the Creepiest Places on the Planet
- Numerology Prognosis Until March 13
- Ghosts haunt his family before his death
- The Mystery of the Torres Brothers Which Still Remai...
- Monthly Horoscope for April for Each Zodiac Sign
- Lesser Known Facts about Albinism
- It Can't Be: Find out What Some of the Objects Aroun...