A new blood test, developed by a group of British scientists, will be able to determine the date of death of any living person. The test will also be able to reveal the risk of dementia, as well as the biological age of the patient.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4594
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!382
- A Presence!3141
- I Think I'm Dying!407
- Something in the Darkness209
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag113
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress136
- Scientists Create a Graphene Spider Web, Capable of ...
- Stress and Horror Movies Cause Nightmares
- Mysterious Epidemic Torments a Kazakh Village
- UFO over the ancient world
- Numerology Horoscope Until October 19th
- Hypnosis During Sleep
- Monthly Numerology Prognosis for December
- Chiron in the Signs: the Strengths and Weaknesses of...
- Jupiter's Unusual Moons