A new blood test, developed by a group of British scientists, will be able to determine the date of death of any living person. The test will also be able to reveal the risk of dementia, as well as the biological age of the patient.
- Aging Starts at 27 Years of Age
- Immortality only after 20 years?
- The Date of your Death is Encoded in your Blood
- Dream your teeth fall out or are cracked? What does this mean?1
- The First Robotized Farm Begins Operation in 2017
- Studies Have Found Why Elderly People Sleep Less
- Why Does Time Fly Faster as We Age?
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9874
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!853
- A Presence!7031
- I Think I'm Dying!828
- Something in the Darkness544
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Diseases Send us Signals While We Sleep
- Phenomenal Man from Belarus Hasn't Slept for 35 Year...
- Mercury Retrograde in Sagittarius! Learn How to Prep...
- See Photo of the Birth of a New Planet
- Horoscope for All Signs Until February 21
- The Rulers That Even History Forgot
- Ten Signs you`re a Typical Aries
- Photo Albums of the Dead