A team of Canadian scientists has figured out why people don't have any memories of their earliest childhood. The reason is that during this period, the brain develops incredibly quickly, thus erasing all memories.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2584
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2080
- A Presence!1991
- I Think I'm Dying!2500
- Something in the Darkness1770
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag900
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1620
- Man with a Knife in his Back Walks Around a McDonald...
- Dangerous Magnetic Storms This Weekend
- True Alien Encounters
- Destiny of the Leo Ascendant
- NASA Plans to Grow Vegetables on the Moon
- A Private Company to Fly to the Moon
- A Dark Office = Less Sleep
- Passion, Tenderness and New Relationships in the Lov...
- Animals to Help Man Set Foot on Mars