Spanish researchers found that older people who sleep more than nine hours a day, have a higher risk of developing dementia. Dementia is a disease of the nervous system.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11714
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!970
- A Presence!8451
- I Think I'm Dying!971
- Something in the Darkness659
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- Find out What the Horoscope has in Store for January...
- The magical properties of gold
- Death is an Illusion, Born Out of our Consciousness
- 19 Ways to Clear the Mind and Get Rid of Stress
- Our Marriage Depending on the Lines of the Hand
- Artist Claims he has Fathered Dozens of Hybrids with...
- Ten Signs you`re a Typical Aries
- The Crazy Inventions our Grandparents Thought were S...
- Geminids Meteor Shower Peaks on December 14