A study shows that a lack of sleep can lead to false memories. The study is the 1st of its kind and has determined that less than 5 hours of sleep per night is linked to the formation of false memories.
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler5314
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!450
- A Presence!3511
- I Think I'm Dying!451
- Something in the Darkness241
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag117
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night183
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress137
- Venus Enters Taurus and Changes our Fortune
- These Signs Indicate That your Soul has Reincarnated...
- Yearly Horoscope 2017 for Leo
- The Mystery of Angelica Koten, Who Proved the Existe...
- Sagittarius Woman and Cancer Man Love Compatibility
- Dreamt of Snow? Here`s What to Expect
- The First Animal you See Reveals your Personality! A...
- Reasons for Insomnia and Troubled Sleep
- Beliefs about Spiders