A study shows that a lack of sleep can lead to false memories. The study is the 1st of its kind and has determined that less than 5 hours of sleep per night is linked to the formation of false memories.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3081
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3904
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!325
- A Presence!2801
- I Think I'm Dying!363
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag107
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- The US Will Be Completely Unrecognizable in 100 Year...
- Our Luck in the New Year Depends on the Zodiac Signs...
- Shortcomings of the Aquarius Zodiac Sign
- Our Voice and Speech Reveal Our Entire Character
- Your Horoscope for Today - July 12
- Your dreams on the night of Saturday to Sunday
- The Doorway Between 2 Worlds in Peru
- Anaconda to Swallow Man Live on Air
- The Proper Way to Use the Power of Gemstones