In practicing Feng Shui, one believes that everything must be in a state of balance. Ying and Yang are the two opposite energies that complement each other when in perfect balance.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3521
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4284
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!359
- A Presence!3001
- I Think I'm Dying!386
- Something in the Darkness205
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag109
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Here`s What Will Bring you Luck in the Year of the F...
- Meaning and Properties of Zirconium
- New Moon in Taurus - Time to Make a Wish
- Mythical Beasts - Do they Really Exist?
- The Mojave Desert Moans Eerily
- Your Horoscope for Today - June 6
- Divination by the Pythagorean System
- Today Mars Will Come Maximally Close to Earth
- Qualities of the Horned Zodiac Signs that Will Never...