In practicing Feng Shui, one believes that everything must be in a state of balance. Ying and Yang are the two opposite energies that complement each other when in perfect balance.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar1751
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler2814
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!2230
- A Presence!2111
- I Think I'm Dying!2720
- Something in the Darkness1800
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag920
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night1630
- Artificial Intelligence is a Threat to Humanity
- Feng Shui for home and office
- Yearly Horoscope 2014 - Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisc...
- Pisces Horoscope in the Year of the Fire Monkey
- The 4 Vainest Zodiac Signs
- Ancient Text Reveals the Location of King Solomon's ...
- Facts about black eyed people
- The Woman with Astounding Memory Who Remembers Every...
- We're Expecting Three Supermoons Soon