French scientists have proven that regardless of whether we're awake or sleeping, our brain can hear the words being spoken to us. The human brain remains active during sleep and can react to sound.
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3101
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler3934
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!329
- A Presence!2831
- I Think I'm Dying!366
- Something in the Darkness200
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag108
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night175
- Who are the Good and Evil Spirits?
- 2012 Chinese horoscope for all zodiac signs
- The Worst Tragedies to Happen on Friday the 13th Ove...
- Choose a Mandala and Discover the Strong Side of you...
- Why Strange Dreams Plague us During a Full Moon
- Animals to Help Man Set Foot on Mars
- The Underground City of Derinkuyu Hides Many Secrets
- Mega Quake Could Sink the Western Part of North Amer...
- Evil will Soon be Curable!