According to a new study, the real purpose of sleep is to help the brain forget certain memories, so that we can store new ones for long-term use later in life.
- Meaning of the Different Dog Breeds in Dreams
- Dreamt of Snow? Here`s What to Expect
- Find Out your Problems if you`re Waking up at the Same Time Every Night
- What Will Happen to you if you Dream of a Rainbow?
- See What`s Coming if you Dream of Clouds
- Dreamt of a Door? Here`s What to Expect
- If you Wake Up Frequently During the Night, Try This!
- Follow Up: Darren Scott Ambler - Sociopath, Sex Addict, Con-Artist, Pathological Liar3501
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler4274
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!359
- A Presence!3001
- I Think I'm Dying!386
- Something in the Darkness205
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag109
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night177
- Indian Wise Men: Keep These 6 Things Secret to Live ...
- What color hair goes with green eyes
- Do Parallel Worlds Really Exist?
- NASA Creates New Map of Jupiter
- The Strangest Beliefs about Halloween
- The Myth of the Oracle at Delphi
- Expect a Meteor Shower Soon
- Why you should not sleep by a mirror
- A Piece of Martian Meteorite Goes on Auction