The power of the placebo effect remains an unsolved phenomenon. Under the placebo effect, the health of a person improves simply because they believe that the medicine they've been given will have a positive effect. . .
- Everyday Paradoxes Explained by Psychology
- The Seven Stages of Development in Psychology! Which One are you in?
- Intelligent People Prefer Solitude
- How to Save Ourselves from Chronic Nightmares
- This 5-Minute Trick will Help you Overcome Insomnia
- What`s your Greatest Priority? Find out in This Test!
- Women dream more nightmares than men
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler10174
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!870
- A Presence!7221
- I Think I'm Dying!842
- Something in the Darkness562
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night219
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- What Might Happen Should the Magnetic Poles Switch
- Scientists Create a Graphene Spider Web, Capable of ...
- Humanity Will Transform into a New Species by 2050
- How Do We Catch Up on Our Sleep?
- Virgin Mary predicted Chernobyl disaster
- The Geniuses who Stunned the World with Their Strang...
- What Do the Stars Portend for you Today - March 30?
- Michael Jackson's Ghost Appears in a Photo
- Find out What the Stars have in Store for you on Apr...