1 - Strengthen your bonds with others. For you, the month of April is going to be one of great responsibilities. Before you undertake any actions, it's important that you outline your priorities.
6 - One word reigns over this week - patience. A persistent and prideful person is going to test your ability to be diplomatic. Compromises and sincere compliments regarding their work are going to help you smooth out your relations.
9 - Extremely despotic and controlling. A difficult or challenging job is going to stimulate your creative energy. You're enjoying the control you have but it would be good to do so with feeling.
9. You always achieve your goal. This week you're going to be particularly energetic. Your confidence is helping you present yourself in the best possible light. Ultimately, you achieve your goals.
7. Resist and seek protection. Don't be afraid to speak out against an obnoxious person. The next time a bully tries to come into your life, just kick them out of it. You don't even need to explain why you don't tolerate their scandalous behavior.
9 - A need of adventures pushes you toward risks. Your plans are changing exceptionally quickly this week, which is putting a strain on you. You're going to have to alter your schedule quite often.
7. Exciting contacts and experiences. It's time to get rid of your negativism and focus on the good things in your life. There's a very fine line between work and fun at the moment.
8. Go with the flow. This week you're going to feel particularly concerned toward others and want to help. You'll get ideas about how to improve your current situation.
4. Technical thinking and creative ideas. This week ushers in creative thinking and inspiring ideas. You may even invent something or find innovative solutions to every problem. You're interested in avant-garde ideas and the newest technologies.
5 - Communication brings new prospects and opportunities. You have a socially busy week up ahead. If you like someone, it's time for romantic gestures. Get out of your comfort zone. A single little gift can make a huge impression.