The Shigir Idol - an astoundingly impressive statue, found 125 years ago under several tons of peat bog in Russia, has turned out to be the oldest wooden sculpture in the world, writes the Daily Mail.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler8774
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!769
- A Presence!6161
- I Think I'm Dying!750
- Something in the Darkness476
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag136
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night206
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress163
- Phenomenal Solar Eclipse on March 20
- The 3 Zodiac Signs Men Find Most Sexy
- The Romantic Zodiac Signs
- Synastry or How to Find the Perfect Partner Accordin...
- Bloodthirsty Demon Possesses Actress During an Inter...
- Who was Lilith and Why was She Left out of the Bible...
- Find out What the Month of November has in Store for...
- Libra Horoscope in the Year of the Fire Monkey
- Baba Vanga: The Eighth One Will Bring World Peace!