The Shigir Idol - an astoundingly impressive statue, found 125 years ago under several tons of peat bog in Russia, has turned out to be the oldest wooden sculpture in the world, writes the Daily Mail.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Shocking Crimes from the Past, Revealed by Archaeologists
- Archaeologists Dig Up the Remains of Triple-Horned Dinosaur - Wendiceratops
- The Ancient City of the Dwarves Makhunik Bewilders Archaeologists
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler9574
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!834
- A Presence!6811
- I Think I'm Dying!809
- Something in the Darkness526
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag143
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night217
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress169
- The Most Accurate Weekly Horoscope for all Zodiac Si...
- The Sinister Krampus Punishes Misbehaving Children B...
- What to Prepare for Based on the July 27 Horoscope
- The Story of the Tower of Babel
- Feng Shui Horoscope 2014 for the Tiger
- Properties of the Bloodstone Heliotrope
- They're Trying to Contact us! Mysterious Signals are...
- Chestnuts Shield us from Negative Energy
- Reason for Absence of Memories in Early Childhood Di...