The Shigir Idol - an astoundingly impressive statue, found 125 years ago under several tons of peat bog in Russia, has turned out to be the oldest wooden sculpture in the world, writes the Daily Mail.
- Archaeologists Find Second Stonehenge
- Archaeologists: Sumerians Communicated with Extraterrestrials
- Archaeologists Discover Porpoise Buried Like a King
- Archaeologists discovered the mines of King Solomon
- Greece archaeologists discovered an ancient temple of Apollo
- Archaeologists are Looking for the Grave of Miguel de Cervantes
- Archaeologists Find Remains of Mysterious Submerged City Near Naples
- Demons: Sociopathic Behavior: Darren Ambler11754
- No one's paying me any attention but I have incredible potential!975
- A Presence!8511
- I Think I'm Dying!976
- Something in the Darkness661
- The Dream with the Bottomless Handbag148
- A Ghost Walks on my Bed at Night222
- I Saw a Woman with Straight Black Hair and a White Dress173
- If you Wake Up Frequently During the Night, Try This...
- Superstitions to Determine the Future Sex of a Child
- The True Story of Halloween will Stun you!
- What to Prepare for Based on the July 27 Horoscope
- Weekly Horoscope Until October 5th
- Everest is World's Largest Open Air Graveyard with U...
- Qualities of the Horned Zodiac Signs that Will Never...
- Yearly Horoscope 2018 for Leo
- An Entire 260 Giant Geoglyphs in the Kazakhstan Dese...